YES, YES,
YES. One more new blog with intention to do something)
JavaScript, PHP, Perl etc. all these stuff.
I’m not professional JavaScript or PHP coder but programming is my hobby. So I decided to go with it.
I have some experience with C++ and that’s all)) It will be quit a fun ride to success story or to some other interesting deviations.
What is my long term plan?
Note: I can drop this blog in one month or even after this post. The only thing that matters is action.
JavaScript, PHP, Perl etc. all these stuff.
I’m not professional JavaScript or PHP coder but programming is my hobby. So I decided to go with it.
Last time I
was interested in web development circa 2001-2002. Since those times a lot has
changed.
I have some experience with C++ and that’s all)) It will be quit a fun ride to success story or to some other interesting deviations.
What is my long term plan?
First of
all I’m not native English speaker. That’s why improving English writing is a
huge benefit. I like to meet new people and if I find even one interesting
person I would consider success. I have some interesting ideas about web
business and hope implement them with acquired knowledge.
Note: I can drop this blog in one month or even after this post. The only thing that matters is action.
No comments:
Post a Comment